Saturday, May 06, 2006

i've been busy

i've been SO busy these last few weeks...which not only means i'm sleep deprived, but that there are also a number of things i want to write about here.
what you may ask has been keeping me busier than usual? well, this past saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, and wednesday, i was playing hall monitor (for a total of 20 hours...i counted) for my theater company's auditions for our two summer shows, the first quarto hamlet and an original, priscilla. i'm still recovering, but the decisions have been made, the parts have been offered, and we are awaiting a few replies.

now the real fun begins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»