Sunday, September 30, 2007

blast from the past

i got 9 hours of sleep last night, but i'm still tired. i think i need a whole day off to actually feel refreshed. just 2 more days until i get my first day off in more than 2 weeks!

on another note, the producer of the show that is currently playing in my theater was one of my residents my first year as an r.a. boy does that make me feel old! he recognized me before i recognized him. it's really such a small world. some of his guests in the show were also some of my residents, and one of them, elizabeth, recognized me. i asked her how she was doing and she said "great, thanks to you." it's nice to be remembered and to know that i made a difference in someone's life.
that year was my hell year with my residents and i felt like i could have been a much, much better ra, but it's still nice to hear that i wasn't a complete fuck up with them.

No comments: